Nolablog

The life of a Christian woman...who is a wife, a mother, a sister, a daughter, a friend, and a United States Marine.

20060604

Some of my Favorite pictures from the past few months!

Donovan snuggling with Daddy on a Sunday morning!

And showing us all he's got Mama's sense of humor!


I had intended to post a few more photos...but it simply is not to be. My camera is low on battery juice and I am out of spares. Cannot download them tonight! I know...I'm sad too. Just enjoy these cute pics for now!

It's been a quiet weekend for us. We just went to the pool here on base. That was fun. Donovan thinks he's a fish. It's so scary that he wants to wiggle out of our arms! And he's strong enough that he has succeeded a couple times. He'll jump right off the side of the pool into our arms. We're trying to make sure he understands the effects of what happens if we're not there to catch him so we do say "You're gonna go under this time...hold your breath." He comes up grinning ear to ear and spluttering out a happy squeal of "AGAIN! AGAIN!" Yeah...I'm so nervous about what the future holds for me. I can already see the hours spent in Emergency rooms stretching ahead of me into eternity! LOL!

Hummer has had a great weekend spent with a Gunnery Sergeant's family. I'm so happy he got to do that...because I got a break from Puppy Patrol. I could focus on my boy and my hubby and not worry about anything else!

Well...once I get some batteries for this Samsung battery sucker of a camera, I will post some pictures from Donovan's birthday party. A Sergeant from Weapons Battalion Maintenance made the cake for us and he did a WONDERFUL job! He did a GREAT clown fish cake! Donovan is enamored of Nemo lately...as most toddlers are! We had a great party for him...it was just a blast.

Tomorrow starts another work week...I'll have to show ya'all what I look like in my spiffy uniforms! Have a blessed and productive week!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:54 PM, Blogger Viper said…

    Knew you couldn't stay caught up. :)

     
  • At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It is about time you posted! I have been waiting patiently to look at something besides the tired chicken picture (although it is very cute). Thank you! --Tia

     

Post a Comment

<< Home