Nolablog

The life of a Christian woman...who is a wife, a mother, a sister, a daughter, a friend, and a United States Marine.

20060603

About Damn Time



Soooo...it's been FOREVER since I posted last. I'm sorry. Not many people ever read the doggone thing, so I figured "why bother?". Evidently, more people read than I thought. HERE is the the news. Donovan TWO years old now and he is just a kick in the pants. He calls me "honey" and "Pretty Mama" (capitolized because ahem...that IS a TITLE I have had to earn you know). LOL! I'm so blessed. I went up to Nebraska with Donovan in March to visit my older son Aidan. He's so handsome! We had such a blast up there. The boys got along really well and Aidan took the "You're a big brother" news remarkably well. I'm just proud of these boys of mine. I can hardly wait to see them grow up to see what wonderful young men, and husbands and daddies they'll be!

I am the proud foster Mama (read Mascot Handler) to Hummer...the new Mascot for Marine Corps Recruit Depot, Parris Island, SC. I'm the one who gets to ferry him around...and pick up his poo and bathe him, feed him and clean up any messes he makes besides poo as well. I also get to be the main recipient of any puppy kisses and drool he wants to wipe on someone! That is Hummer in the pic! Isn't he adorable?

3 Comments:

  • At 9:00 PM, Blogger Viper said…

    7 months? In 7 months the only thing that happened is that you had a dog? 7 months and all you got is pics of your three boys (snicker).
    Welcome back, you knew I had to give you some grief. I AM afterall, the boot that landed somewhere south to get this ride going again.

     
  • At 5:02 PM, Blogger Jennabobenna said…

    Yer just mean. Take it or leave it man! LOL! At least I'm writing again.

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger Crazyblueeyes said…

    Good grief Jenna, Aidan looks so much like you as a kid only with lighter hair. He so has the goofy Jenna look on his face too. The only other thing I have to say is MORE PICS, MORE PICS!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home