Nolablog

The life of a Christian woman...who is a wife, a mother, a sister, a daughter, a friend, and a United States Marine.

20051105

Pic from Halloween


This is my tired little Chicken. I wish you could see the pants with this outfit. It was absolutely adorable! He had so much fun when we took him trick or treating. He would take the candy, say "thank you" and drop it in the bag which I was holding. He lasted pretty well...considering he walked most of the way holding Mommy's or Daddy's hand.

He'll be 18 months this month...I can hardly believe it. He's closing in on two years old so fast! And this week he's found so many words! He told his Gramma Sally to "go away" on the phone today. He must have just been ready to get off the phone. LOL!

I have duty the day after Thanksgiving. Oh goodie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home