Nolablog

The life of a Christian woman...who is a wife, a mother, a sister, a daughter, a friend, and a United States Marine.

20051002

So now you know...


What I look like and that my house is just as cluttered as yours is. My house used to be clean as a whistle. That's what happens when a) you don't have a job outside the house and b) you don't have an imaginative toddler streaking through your house like a tiny tornado getting into EVERYTHING. Tonight he had these two plastic storage bowls I picked up at Walmart...he was putting them on his head and walking around looking through the clear plastic having a blast listening to how funny he sounded to himself inside that bowl...he had it on his foot...trying to walk...he put it on my head...he put the kitten IN the bowl...whatever you could think of to do with a large bowl, he did. It was the funniest thing I've seen in some time! My mom got a huge kick out of listening to him talk to himself over the phone (I had called her to let her know I found the penguin fleece I needed to make her a blanket like the one I made for Dannan's baby girl!).

For whoever left me the comment down below..."hug, love"....thank you. I needed that! LOL!

Goodnight!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jenna you are sooo hot!

     
  • At 5:46 AM, Blogger hilary said…

    you're looking great, Jenna. :)

    who took the picture? i'm imagining Donovan with his little baby hands playing with a camera and then... whoops! "mama, what was that flash?"

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Anonymous suzanne said…

    You are gorgeous, Jenna.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home