Nolablog

The life of a Christian woman...who is a wife, a mother, a sister, a daughter, a friend, and a United States Marine.

20051016

I have a confession...

Someone please help me! I am addicted to "My Super Sweet 16" on MTV. If I am ever flipping throught the channels...and it's on, I have to stop there...mesmerized by the INSANE amount of money being spent on these girl's birthday parties and by how obnoxious they are as well. I'm revolted by thier carelessness (in regard to how much things cost and other's feelings), their rudeness to people, how demanding they are...it's just amazing to me. These little girls are supposed to be the "creme de la creme" and they are just trash.

They spend more on their BIRTHDAYS than most people spend on a WEDDING! I'm just praying that someday I will have money to have an extravagant church wedding! We'll renew our vows or whatever...since we've BEEN married almost three years now.

Anyway...I need to go take a shower now...since it's PAST noon and I got sucked into that stupid tv show....

2 Comments:

  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger hilary said…

    mtv is so evil. :P
    i know what you mean about getting sucked into television crapola. it's like a horrible accident; you can't stand to watch, but you just can't look away either!

     
  • At 5:35 AM, Anonymous Patti said…

    I couldn’t agree more. Watching that show is like watching a train wreck. I’m appalled at all the spoiled little brats out there. The demands of those CHILDREN are outrageous. You know what the worst part is though? That their parents happily bow down and dole out the $$$$ for it all. It’s insane!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home